We provide a free independent advice and support to international and European students applying to UK universities.
Some of the universities we had placed students:
- Birkbeck University of London
- University of Arts London
- Coventry University
- University of Bath
- Canterbury University – CCCU
- University of St Andrews
Services offered to students looking to study in the UK
A. Free application Support and Service
This service is free of charge to all international and EU students, includes:
- Help you to find the right university-course, listening your ambitions, academic background, requirements and budged.
- Assistance with your application process.
- Review your personal statement.
- Information on what documents you need .
- Invitation to monthly open days at our office to meet universities representatives.
B. Premium Service Recommended
This service is designed to take care of all aspects of your application. All you need to do is provide us with your documents and answer a brief questionnaire. The cost of our service is £290. Includes:
- Fill in your application form.
- Create the strongest personal statement possible.
- Guarantee at least one offer or you will get a full refund
C. Oxbridge Service
This is for academically strong students who wish to enter the UK’s top universities. We will get to work on your personal. The Oxbridge service cost £750 and includes,
- Applications to Oxford, Cambridge, LSE, Imperial, UCL, King’s College London and London Business School.
- Intense interview practice and preparation.
- Advice on college selection and samples of written work.
- Simplify the unfamiliar process of applying to such competitive institutions
D. VISA service
Our VISA service is for students applying for Tier 4 student visas and Tier 1 Entrepreneur and investor visas. The team are qualified by the office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC) and will help you comply with the UKBA regulations so that you get your VISA on time and according to plan. This service cost £600 and includes:
- One to one consultation
- Fast track UKBA appointment booking
- Completing application forms
- Checking application forms and all supporting documents
- Application follow up with UKBA
6 Easy steps to get into University:
- First Consultation
- Choose from 3 to 5 universities
- Create your application
- Check your English level and get the IELTS
- Get your offer
- Secure your Visa with out premium service (if necessary)
Documents required for application:
- Copy of passport/Visa (if available)
- Academic Transcript
- Certificate of Graduation
- Certificate of English (IELTS, TOEFL, Other…)
- Personal statement
- Reference Letter
- CV (if applicable)
- For POSTGRADUATE:
- Certificate of Graduation/Bachelor’s Degree
- For PhD/ Research:
- Certificate of Graduation
- Research proposal
We would like to wish you every success in your goal of applying to and entering the university or college of your dreams. It is our mission and pleasure to assist you to achieve this.